Al-Masry works in specialized programs in the field of women's empowerment, and has extensive experience in the field of development. It also managed a number of development projects and programs that were established by international organizations such as the World Bank
Al-Masry also worked as a Program Manager at the PDSC NGO, and worked as a consultant in the SHARIK International Program in Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan.
Al-Masry is a member and founder of the establishment of ENSAN Aid West Africa and a women's empowerment consultant, she also participated in the formulation of strategic goals for development in West Africa, one of those who participated in the development of strategies for the organization ENSAN Aid West Africa, which operates in 12 countries
Rehab also participated in the World Family Summit and formulated the drafting of the Universal Declaration of the Family submitted to the Secretary-General of the United Nations in 2015. She has extensive experience in designing and managing development projects and programs, and managing distinguished programs with the Swiss Cities Agency.
Al-Masry has received many contributions and won several awards:
• Appreciation Award from the American University in Cairo.
• An award and a certificate of appreciation for the Organization of West African States as one of the best CEOs, for its efforts, especially in developing strategies for empowering women in West African countries and its support for development projects.
• Women's Empowerment Adviser and founding member of Ensan Aid West African Countries.
• Appreciation Award from UT / Geneva, Switzerland for its efforts among the developers of strategic plans and their implementation for the most needy communities and youth empowerment in Egypt and West African countries.
• Participated in the development of the SHARIK program implemented in Egypt and several Arab countries to empower youth.
• Contributed a prominent role in the meetings of ENSANA Aid West African countries with organizations and government officials in order to reduce poverty and famines, which resulted in the presence of strong humanitarian projects on the ground due to its network of international relations that contributed to this.
• Participated in many conferences aand events in several countries
Azhar Assiouty has worked on community education projects with the Misr El Khair Foundation, and has worked on girls' empowerment programs with CEDPA organization (American organization) Project manager for the empowerment of women in Qena and Luxor governorates Coordinator of the communication project for maternal and child health Community-based rehabilitation supervisor in the village of Dandara, CBR, Islamic Relief
Mohamed has previous experience working in five-star hotels and has experience in administrative work. Training Officer in the Biogas Energy Generation Project funded by Plan International - Training Officer for the Youth for Society Project funded by the Drosos foundation - Credit Officer in the INMAA Program.
field officer - Evaluation of government centers / Cairo Center for Development Measurements / Ministry of Industry Follow-up Officer -ETEGAH Project - People with Disabilities Trainer in the Anti-Addiction Fund /Council of Ministers Project Manager in Biogas power generation project cooperation with Plan International - training officer for the Youth for Society project funded by the Drosos Foundation
Youmna is a young woman, a graduate of the Faculty of Commerce - Business Administration - with ambition and goal, good experience in the humanitarian development sector, experience in the field of accounting
May has a BA in Commerce - Accounting Department - worked in the Exchange Department at the Agricultural Bank, she has experience in accounting in organizations and associations
May has received several specialized trainings in the field of employment, supported by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) to qualify and employ young people.
Abd ul Sattar Experience in the field of microfinance - Executive Secretary in the Department of Media and Public Relations in the Federation of Associations for 13 years in the State of Kuwait - Executive Secretary of Rabat Cooperative Magazine in Kuwait - Experience in the field of customer service and public relations